Take a walk along Edinburgh’s Princess Street and George Street - these two famous streets offer designer stores and all the main high street brands we all love. During your shopping time, you can enjoy Afternoon Tea at one of the cafés above Princes Street. If caffeine doesn't revive you, the view of Edinburgh Castle certainly will. While George Street offers shops mostly comprising of high-end designer brands. Other shops are concentrated in the Old Town such as Deadhead Comics, rated as one of the top five comic shops in the UK, Howie Nichols, where you’ll find traditional Scottish kilts that range from kitsch to cutting-edge since launching his designs at London Fashion Week in 1999, and make sure to drop into Antiqueas, where you’ll have a genuinely luxurious and authentic high-tea experience. Forget about the time… Indulge yourself in a relaxing and enjoyable shopping experience. Here at The Dunstane we have put together an amazing shopping package for you to enjoy a relaxing shopping break to the capital with lots of added perks, in the packages you will receive the following:
- 2 nights accommodation
- Full Scottish Breakfast each morning
- Glass of Prosecco on arrival
- A luxury Molton Brown gift set from us at The Dunstane
- A Trip to the Molton Brown store on George Street for a mini pampering package and an amazing treat bag as you leave the store.
- Homemade Chocolates in your room.